Monday Tournament Contract
Price per Player /$65 Mondays Only
(Enough Carts for 100 Players -$50 Each Cart needed for players over 100pp)
Please be advised your request to hold an 18-hole event at Hidden Trails Country Club has been approved, subject to the following conditions and your acceptance of this contract.
1. Entry Fee – $65 plus tax per player.
- Donuts in the morning
- Choice- 1 sleeve of Event Logoed Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls per person or $5 in shop credit per person to be spent individually, distributed as needed, or used for merchandise as prizes.
- Complimentary Water, Coffee, Tea
- Curb Side Bag Drop, Quick Orientation with each guest at vehicle, bags taken to carts.
- Cart Signs, Scorecards, Score Sheet (Score during meal)
- Sponsor Signs to the course and collected after
- 1 Beverage cart per 80 players
- Range Balls preset on range in Den Caddies
- Club Car Fleet with Sand/Towels/Plastic Tees/Ball & Club Washers, Yardage Books, Ice Chest with ice and 2 bottles of water New 2020!
- Your Choice of All American (Hamburger/Hotdog, Beans, Homemade Chips, Cookie), Mexican (Enchiladas, Beans, Rice, Guac, Sour Cream, Salsa, Homemade Tri Tortilla Chips, Cookie), Italian (Lasagna, Salad, Breadsticks, Cookie), Deli (Ham, Turkey, Cheeses, Fixings, Homemade Chips, Cookie), Fried Chicken (Mash Potatoes, Green Beans, Roll, cookie). BBQ Sandwiches (+$3) (Beans, Homemade Chips, Cookie), Rib & Brisket (+$7) (Beans, Homemade Chips, Cookie).
- Room Charges, Tips, etc. included
- Can Host up to 250 people inside our Ball Room.
- **Donated Water is accepted, anything else such as soda/alcohol donated will require a $5 per person “purchase’ from the course and distributed by HT staff and must conform under new 2018 Oklahoma Liquor Laws.
- **If you wish to provide food for your participants and do not require a meal from HT, reduce total price by $5. ($10 is deducted for HT meal, $5 charge added per person for room rental, linens, water, tea, coffee, etc)
- Option- Metal Framed Sponsor Signs 11×17” Color Inserts $20 per Insert. Send sponsor logos to firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours in advance. Maximum 36 per tournament. Signs #1-9 $20 Each, #10-19 $15 Each, #20+ $10 Each
- -Check our tournament tips at hiddentrailsokc.com
2. All players must have their own set of clubs. Rentals sets are available through the Hidden Trails Country Club Pro Shop.
3. Proper golf attire is required at all times. Participants must wear a collared shirt. No jeans, swimwear, tank tops, cut-offs or gym shorts are acceptable. Tournament host is responsible for notifying all participants of the dress code.
4. All food and beverages consumed on Club premises must be purchased from Hidden Trails Country Club, with the exception of the lunch catered by an outside company. If any other outside food, beverages or alcohol is found or seen during your event, it will be confiscated.
5. Events that sell vendor sponsorship space on course and require set up are required to rent a golf cart at $50 to help transport tents, products, people etc. HT will need to made aware if any extra carts are needed to accommodate them.
6. Outing dates will be secured upon receipt of signed contract and a $250 deposit. Deposit will be applied to the final bill. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable.
7. A guaranteed number of golfers, sponsors, volunteers, etc. must be received 2 days in advance. The confirmed number is the number you will be billed unless actual count is greater. This applies to both golf and food & beverage.
8. Hidden Trails Country Club has 50 golf carts available for use to accommodate 100 players. No extra golf carts will be given to non-golfing participants. Outings having less than 100 players, but needing additional carts for volunteers & sponsors will be charged $10.00 per cart. Outings having more than 100 players will be charged $50.00 per cart that Hidden Trails Country Club has to rent to accommodate players and / or volunteers. N/A
11. All golf outings will be played rain or shine, unless the course is unplayable due to inclement weather. The Director of Golf will determine if the course is playable if weather is inclement. Hidden Trails CC’s Rain Policy is as follows: Completion of less than (5) holes will result in a full refund. Completion of between (5) and (8) holes will result in a 50% charge in green fees. Completion of (9) holes or more will be constitute a completed round and 100% fee for services rendered.
12. Only Hidden Trails Country Club employees are permitted to drive the beverage cart and serve beverages. Sponsors and volunteers may ride along with a member of the staff.
13. Tournament organizer will be responsible for all actions by those players participating in the outing. This includes damage to the golf course, facilities, golf carts, third party person and / or property.
14. Payment in full for the outing must be made on the day of the event. Payment may be made by Check, Visa or MasterCard.
15. Monday Events. Hidden Trails CC will remain open until 1 hour after the final group has completed the round.
I agree to hold Hidden Trails Country Club free from any and all claims for damages of any nature whether to myself or to others that may arise from this agreement.