New Golf Course Hours
Our new Fall hours at the course are 8 AM- dark.
Golf Course Maintenance News
Excuse the Spots! We have been spraying for some grasses around the greens and anything left on the course that is neither Bent or Bermuda. It should turn brown for a week or two, then green up just before dormant season.
We will be verticutting the greens on Monday and possibly Tuesday. This helps thin the thatch layer, provides oxygen to the grass, and allows better drainage for healthier greens throughout the winter season. It is much less evasive than aerification, limiting the down time and recovery process. We will let you know if we need to shut down a portion of the course while we complete this process.
Practice Tee on the Range: We have over seeded the north teeing area and will allow it to grow another week, and we will begin over seeding the south teeing area next week. There may be a short period of time when we will hit off mats while waiting for these areas to mature enough to hit off.
Justin Nard and Mike Potts take the Tier1 Cup Trophy!
- 2nd Place Jim Johnson and Ric Larson ($300 each)
- 3rd Place Wade Walker and Beau Rollins ($165 each).
Thanks again to Jason Moon and Tier1 for sponsoring all MGA events this year! Also, notice how beautiful our roof and gutters look now…they had something to do with it!
Come to our Saturday Skins Game!
We will continue Skins Games every Saturday morning around 9 o’clock to anyone who want to show up & play golf. Play with your own group or we can pair you! Results text out by end of the day. $10 to play
Hidden Trails has got ya covered!
Each year, we cover half of our fleet with cart covers to extend the golfing season and add player comfort on an otherwise windy/chilly day for golf.
$30 is charged annually (November 1st) to golf members to “cover” the cost of the additional maintenance and upkeep as well as continued annual replacement of damaged covers.
This ensures the fleet is functional and appealing in appearance. First come, first serve.
Opt Out Option: Golfers can opt out of this charge by contacting Bob HERE if they wish not to use a cart cover or would like to be charged $10 per use. If a member “opts out” because a buddy opted in and he plays with him, he will still be billed $10 per use of a cover cart.
Guests can also pay $10 per use for a cart cover.
Schedule a Tea Time with us!
Hidden Trails is offering Ladies Teas at $20 per person! This is a great opportunity to host a beautiful event with with your family & friends.
Call Linda at (405) 685-7751 reserve the date!
at Hidden Trails Country Club
We’ve got some great events coming up- we can’t wait to see you here!
- Saturday- Sunday, 10/5- 10/6 | Women’s Club Championship
- 10/5 at 9 AM and 10/6 at 1 PM.
- We will block 30 minutes before and after tee time starts to allow a pleasant playing environment.
- $40 for members.
- Sunday 10/13 | Fall 17U Rec Series
- Free 2-Teen Scramble Tournament for any youth involved in golf!
- Thursday 10/17 | Motown the Tribute
- 6:30 PM start, doors open at 5:45 PM
- Yellow Rose Dinner Theatre is coming to Hidden Trails October 17, 2019. Bring your family and friends for an amazing night of Motown tunes!
- Only $39.99 per person (plus service charge & tax). Call for reservations.
- Sunday 10/27 | Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Sunday Brunch 11 AM-1:30 PM
- Come and have FUN at your favorite Country Club with our Halloween Family Fun Fest! Kids, wear your costumes! We’ll have candy galore, a bounce house, & much more!
- Monday 10/14 | Columbus Day
- We will be OPEN on October 14th for Columbus Day from 8-4 PM.
- Order off of grill menu.
- Friday- Saturday 11/1- 11/2 | PC SMASH 2019
- Attention all Pickle Ball Players and guests! Compete in the P.C. North Benefit Pickleball Tournament. All ages and levels. Singles, doubles, & mixed doubles
- Thursday 11/28 | Thanksgiving Dinner
- 11 AM-1 PM
- You won’t want to miss Thanksgiving Dinner here at Hidden Trails Golf and Country Club! Bring your family and Friends for a great meal. Call for reservations Today!
- Take-Home Thanksgiving Dinners are available! Order 11/3- 11/24.
Host your reunion at Hidden Trails.
We love hosting reunions at Hidden Trails! Between our Clubhouse with gorgeous views of the course & our Grand Ballroom, which can seat up to 275 people, we’re the ideal location for your next event.
Call Linda to reserve the date at (405) 685-7751