https://hiddentrailsokc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/grand-slams-title-picture.jpg 350 640 Teesnap Developer https://hiddentrailsokc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/1562104157138-300x55.png Teesnap Developer2020-07-29 10:07:212020-07-29 10:07:21Grand Slam Tournament
Saturday, August 8 – $20 per player
Hidden Trails Grand Slam tournament is an exciting but simple combination of World Team Tennis and USTA league rules. The matches will be fast-paced and fun. Come join us and win your first Grand Slam Title!
- There will be four levels of play: NTRP 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5+ flight. Each team will play in one flight.
- There will be a winning team in each flight, and each player on the winning teams will receive a tournament reward.
- Each team must have a minimum of four players: two men and two women. A team may have a maximum of six players.
- Be the team Captain and lead the way! Form a team, get your players committed, get creative with your team name and register!
- Want to play in this tournament, but don’t have a team? Register as an individual player and we’ll find a team at your level that needs you.
- Team matches will consist of one set each of men’s and women’s doubles and two sets of mixed doubles, for a total of four sets within each team match.
- Register at the front desk or call/text Elizabeta at 405-837-4269.
- Due to Covid, we are limiting the number of teams to 4 per flight. We will spread the match times throughout the day and play indoor and outdoor (in the morning) in order to limit the number of people at the facility; great opportunity to try our newly resurfaced outdoor courts!
- 8.30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. — Team pictures, overview of tournament rules
- 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. — Tournament match play (may extend beyond 5:00 p.m. if needed)
- Match times will be announced 2 days ahead (August 6th) so you can just show up to play at your designated time.
Refreshment and drinks will be available all day.
CLICK TO VIEW TOURNAMENT rules at: hiddentrailsokc.com/gsrules